Listings on this page will stay up until BCDC is notified they are filled or for 60 days.
This is not a total listing of all employment opportunities in Broadwater County
only what BCDC has been sent or is aware of from other sources. Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Family Dollar Townsend now hiring for an assistant manager. Get online or come into the store and use our computer to fill out your application. Must pass a background check and a urine check
Silos Bar and Grill in Townsend is looking for a new cook 3 nights a week.
Pay is doe.
We are looking for someone that is detail oriented, can memorize a small menu and has the ability to self direct (finding things to do when needed).
This is a perfect job for someone wanting to get a start in the industry. We are willing to train the right canidate. Must be 16 years old or older to apply due to the nature of the job.
Come down to Silos any night of the week and pick up an application.
We are looking for a Janitor, or Custodian, to take care of our building and carry out cleaning and minor maintenance duties.
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean and supply designated building areas as defined in the plant cleaning schedule (disinfecting, dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- 5 nights per week (after 4:30 pm) It is expected cleaning will take approximately 3-4 hours per day; subject to seasonal changes.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects as requested by staff
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Annually strip and wax office floors
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Current Independent Contractor Exemption Certificate
- Proven working experience as a Janitor
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Integrity and ability to work independently
- High school degree
All supplies will be purchased through the Graymont purchasing process. Please submit bids on a monthly labor only basis to email@example.com, no later than January 22, 2021. For further questions or to request plant cleaning schedule please call our main office at 406-266-5221.
Bob’s Supermarket is now taking applications for part time box persons, stockers, and checkers. Must be willing to work weekends if needed and have a good attitude. High school students must be 16 years of age.
Bread & Butter Café
Westaff of Helena
Westaff is seeking a temp Mail Courier for the holiday season! Part-time, $13-$15/hour, though Dec 24th! Apply today for IMMEDIATE consideration at westaffmt.com or call/text 406-443-7169 for more info! Perfect job for college students or those looking for extra holiday cash!